|Chapter 4: Gods Will Be Watching||Transcript||Interactable Objects|
- Fuck. Fuck.
- Fucking Xenolifer.
- Fuck them.
- You should have let me kill him, Burden.
- Liam's death achieves nothing. We have to be better than revenge.
- Achieves nothing?
- Oh man, I think everybody would be a lot happier if that bastard was dead right about now.
- The soldier has a point there, Burden.
- I swore to save every life, but I can think a lot of uses for Liam's corpse right now…
- OK, people. If rage keeps you alive, that's fine with me.
- But we have to focus on getting off this planet.
- Donald, do you think that broken radio will do the job?
- It's going to be hard, but I think BR4ND-0N and I can fix it in time.
- If I remember correctly, emergency protocols dictate that an orbital convoy will cross this radio's frequency radius every 14 months.
- Fourteen months!?
- Easy there. Based on my calculations the orbital convoy will be within reach in the next 23 days. If we can get a signal out before then, there's a chance we can be saved!
- It sounds good, but if we don't manage to repair the radio in time, we'll be stuck here for a year…
- Sounds doable. We can do this, team.
- If hunger doesn't kill us first…
- Or we become infected by the Medusea Virus…
- Or break down under the pressure…
- Or before we're hunted down by wild predators.
- Let's start working.
- Days on Sineicos are short and this part of the planet only gets about 5 hours of light before sunset.
- So…if I manage the team's time well, we'll be able to perform five tasks a day.
- Conversations are time consuming, so let's focus on the tasks at hand.
- I don't think that's a good idea.
- You should really make talking with us a high priority.
- We are already on the edge because of Xenolifer's attack.
- So some 'military attitude' won't work here, Sergeant.
- OK, OK… I'll look after your delicate morale.
- Anyway, days are still short so always keep that in mind. You can only perform five tasks a day.
- Don't waste more time, let's survive, team.